Little leaguer High school
High school player College
Elite player Professional and MLB
WHY LOCKED IN?
Players are evaluated and developed based on individual physical needs. Arm care and injury prevention are given top priority. The Locked In program was developed around 26 years of hands on, performance baseball experience. The program stands for physically developing the “five tools” for field players and building a powerful bullet proof arm for pitchers. Programs for improved velocity/arm strength, 60 yard dash, bat speed/power, flexibility/mobility, and improved lateral movement/agility are implemented. Specialized rehab/post rehab programs for players with pre-existing or chronic arm injuries.
ARM PROBLEMS SOLVED!
- Can’t throw without arm discomfort?
- Need to improve arm strength?
- Poor Control? (Can’t find the strike zone)
- Want to gain more velocity?
HITTING PROBLEMS SOLVED!
- Need more gap power?
- Not driving the ball?
- Injuries inhibiting your performance?
- Need more strength and baseball speed?
- Want to drop your 60 yard dash time?